Calling all creative TreePeople!
If you have been to a tree care, planting or outreach event, you’ve probably noticed the green shirts our staff, volunteer and restoration supervisors wear. It’s a staple of our volunteer events!
But we’re ready for a new design and want YOU to be involved! Here’s your chance to become a TreePeople legend. Join our contest and submit a new design for our next swanky T-shirt.
The winning design will be printed on TreePeople shirts worn by staff, outreach volunteers and supervisors–gaining exposure to thousands of volunteers across LA each year! Your design will be featured on our social platform, and we’ll even write a blog about your awesome work. Plus, you’ll receive a shirt for FREE once they’ve been printed!
Ready to get started? Here are some guidelines:
- Entries will be limited to one design per person.
- You must live in Los Angeles County.
- It must be an original design created by YOU!
- The design will be printed in one color.
- The design should include elements about trees, rainwater capture or building up the LA community.
How To Submit:
- Send your submission to email@example.com with the subject line “T-shirt Design.”
- Include your name, email address, phone number and address in the body.
- Submit your design as an Illustrator (.ai) .eps file AND high res JPG/PDF.
- In your submission email include a brief narrative (200 word max) describing what inspired your design and how it aligns with TreePeople’s mission.
- Submissions will be accepted until April 21, 2016
We will review all of the submissions and announce a winner on the week of May 1st.
If you have questions, please contact Peter Roquemore at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to see your designs!
Looking for other ways to get involved? Check out our Events Calendar for free workshops, guided hikes, volunteer opportunities and more!