TreePeople’s marketing and communications team is committed to sharing our stories, research and solutions to the world in order to inspire others to take responsibility for the environment around them.
For media or marketing inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Meet the Team
- TreePeople, Fernandeño Tataviam Tribe, Theodore Payne Foundation, San Fernando community come together to restore historic Rudy Ortega, Sr. Park
- TreePeople to plant 30,000 trees and plants in Mountains throughout Los Angeles County
- TreePeople to partner with Councilmember Blumenfield and MTO Shahmaghsoudi® to distribute free fruit trees and plants to West Valley
- Soil Connects Us All
- Introducing T.R.E.E. Talks, a Public Lecture Series Hosted by TreePeople to Teach, Root, Engage, and Entertain on the Environment
- TreePeople accepts leadership over Mountains Restoration Trust
- Once Upon a Canyon Night, Your Favorite Summer Entertainment Series in the Woods and Under the Stars Returns for the 17th Season #CanyonNights
- How Police Radar Technology is Used to Map Tree Canopy
- So It Rained in L.A. Now What?!
- How to Rebuild Fire-Resilient Smart Homes!
- TreePeople and Bio-K+ - Good for the Environment Inside and Out!
- How Google Earth Technology is Creating a Greener Street!
- TreePeople Responds to Climate Change Threats by Launching Transformative San Fernando Calles Verdes-Green Streets Project!
- Los Angeles Business Journal - Style Andy Lipkis
- TreePeople Opposes New Commercial Zoning in Benedict Canyon
- Forest Aid: TreePeople and Boeing Launch A New Campaign for Healthy Forests, Fire Resilience
- Telenovelas in the Park
- Volunteers to Plant 600 Native Plants at Carthay School of Environmental Studies Magnet
- Watts Rising: $35 Million Awarded For Community Projects
- 300 Free Fruit Trees to Be Distributed at the Pacoima Wash Natural Park in San Fernando
- TreePeople Kicks Off 1,400 Tree Planting Campaign
- TreePeople Star-Studded Gala Raises $705,000 for Climate Action
- 25 Volunteers Plant Trees at Marvin Braude Mulholland Gateway Park for Nationwide Celebration of National Public Lands Day
- National Urban and Community Forestry Advisory Council Awards Los Angeles Urban Cooling Collaborative $320,000 for Critical Research
- San Fernando Elementary School Tree Planting
- “Once Upon a Canyon Night” Returns for the 15th Season!
- TreePeople Awarded 1.2 Million to Retrofit Homes to Capture and Infiltrate Rain
- LAStormCatcher Scaling Analysis
- NRDC and TreePeople Stormwater Issues Brief
- Three Decades and Running: Boeing Employees Pitch In to Care for Trees
- “Once Upon a Canyon Night” Returns for the 14th Season!
- TreePeople Becomes AngelFest 2017 Festival Partner
- New Research Transfers Drought Solutions from Australia to LA
- TreePeople Names New CEO: Former California State Assembly Member Cindy Montañez
- L.A. County, L.A. Cities and Environmental Groups Announce New Roadmap for Historic Scaling Up of Decentralized, Alternate Water Supplies
- As El Niño Winter Nears, City-County Partnership Combines High- and Low-Tech Solutions to Fight Drought by Catching Stormwater
- Statewide Campaign Launched to “Save Our Water and Our Trees” in Drought!
- “Once Upon a Canyon Night” Returns
- Statement Regarding Mayor Garcetti's Sustainability Plan
- Los Angeles trees under attack - Anti-tree group out to “Save Our Concrete”
- TreePeople and 20th Street Elementary School Team Up to Green South LA Campus
- TreePeople Receives $100,000 Commitment from RBC Blue Water Project
- TreePeople Gives Away 1,100 Fruit Trees in Northeast San Fernando Valley
- 10 Schools Win Trip to Help Restore Station Fire Burn Areas: TreePeople-Edison International TreeByTree Social Media Campaign Sends Students to Mountains
- Social Media Campaign Launches to Restore Angeles National Forest: Los Angeles Area Students Seek to Win Trip to Plant Trees
- Native Oak Trees Transform Blacktop School Yard
- South L.A. School To Celebrate Schoolyard Transformation
- TreePeople Selected to Receive Starbucks™ Youth Action Grant
- TreePeople Offers Tree ID Walk in Griffith Park
- Fire Prevention Action: Santa Monica Mountains
- Volunteer Tree Planting in Station Fire-Burned Area
Rainwater is a precious resource in Los Angeles and the best way to harvest it is to start with your home. Many of our homes have gutters and downspouts installed that direct vital rainwater away from our gardens and directly to the street and storm drains. A great alternative to this is to install a […]
By Jean-Paul Renaud TreePeople distributed free fruit trees on August 14 to 250 households in Huntington Park, which suffers from some of the worst pollution, lowest shade coverage, and some of the most limited access to healthy food in Los Angeles County. TreePeople staff members and volunteers distributed mango, lemon, orange, and pomegranate trees to […]
Nursery Manager, Jack Smith shares great tips on how to create your own golden poppy patch in your yard. Here’s some key things to know: Be sure to hand-weed any invasive plants to ensure enough space for your native flowers and place them in the trash so they don’t spread more seeds. Removing invasives helps […]