Here at TreePeople, we have a lot to be thankful for! Here are 9 things that stand out most:
1. None of our work would be possible without our generous donors. We’re thankful they believe in our mission and continue to keep us moving forward.
2. We have a hearty crew of faithful volunteers who put our values into action. We’re thankful that, weekend after weekend, they keep showing up. Their passion is contagious!
3. We’re moved and inspired by the agency collaboration that is making #LAStormCatcher a reality. We’re making LA water-resilient because of them!
4. We’re grateful to live and work in Los Angeles. Is there any better city, really?
5. We’re thankful for the look of wonder on kids’ faces on our Eco-tours. They remind us that our work impacts the next generation.
6. Every day, we’re tasked with the opportunity to steward our beautiful 45-acre Coldwater Canyon park. What a gift!
7. We’ve made progress in protecting trees during LA’s sidewalk repairs, thanks to people like you reaching out to their local representatives.
8. For all the Angelenos who’ve stepped up to reduce turf, plant natives and install rain barrels. You are all reducing your water-footprint and learning new habits. We’re touched to be surrounded by so many change-makers.
9. Last but not least, we’re thankful for our dedicated staff and Board of Directors and all they have accomplished this year.
We’re overwhelmed with gratitude at work we’ve been able to accomplish together.
Together, we’re making LA green. What are you thankful for this holiday?
PS: Save the date! We hope you’ll join us next Tuesday, December 1st to celebrate the largest day of giving worldwide: GivingTuesday!