Water Pollution Prevention Workshop
Coldwater Canyon Park
Free workshop for Los Angeles County middle school and high school educators and students interested in implementing a water pollution prevention project on their campus.
• Understand the dynamics of urban watersheds in Los Angeles County
• Utilize watershed management techniques to restore your watershed
• Positively affect water quality in Los Angeles County
• Prevent water pollution in Los Angeles County
• Survey water flow across your campus
For more info contact Loyda Ramos at (818) 623-4856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please visit www.generationearth.com.