Green City Fair Ambassador Training
Coldwater Canyon Park
TreePeople is hosting the 2nd annual Green City Fair at Coldwater Canyon Park on May 5th. The Green City Fair is a day of fun, food and activities with the goal of inspiring Angelinos to make sustainable changes in their neighborhoods and homes. To make sure that the fair runs smoothly, enthusiastic Green City Fair Ambassadors are needed. Ambassadors will help ensure that the thousands of people that come to the event enjoy the workshops, the music, the exhibits, and more.
Roles: There are a number of roles that Green City Fair Ambassadors will fulfill at the fair:
- Staff TreePeople booths to engage the fair attendees and encourage folks to become involved with TreePeople’s various programs
- Assist fair attendees by directing them to different events and locations throughout the park
- Help manage registration of workshops
- Support the overall flow of the fair
Pre-requisite: Ambassadors will need to have an understanding of TreePeople’s programs, so they will need to already be trained in one of TreePeople’s leadership trainings. Here are the trainings that would serve as a pre-requisite:
- TreePeople Outreach Volunteer
- TreePeople Volunteer Supervisor
- TreePeople Santa Monica Mountains Restoration Supervisor
- TreePeople Angeles National Forest Restoration Supervisor
All volunteers interested in supporting the Green City Fair as an Ambassador must attend this training. For any questions, contact Torin Dunnavant – (818) 623-4866.