Angeles Forest Restoration
Angeles National Forest
Join Forest Aid Tree Care – as we care for the 10,070 trees planted this spring! We will build berms, replace shading, remove weeds, and add mulch pads to help those seedlings survive through their first summer.
- Restore wildlife habitat in fire-damaged areas
- Prevent dangerous erosion
- Clean our air
- Restore the forest’s pristine beauty
This Experience Will Provide:
- Your own legacy in our National Forest
- A meaningful family project
- Greater understanding of forest ecology & water management
- A fun outing in the mountains surrounding Los Angeles
About Forest Aid:
The U.S. Forest Service and TreePeople are partnering to restore the fire damaged areas of the National Forest. This partnership is based on a simple belief: That a single person planting a single tree can help revitalize fire-damaged areas, effect climate change, clean the air, capture rainwater and build a sense of community. Forest Aid’s mission is to replant and revitalize the mountains of Southern California.
Major funding provided by National Fish and Wildlife Foundation and Southern California Gas Company
Please Login or Register to signup.