Your club is invited to work with TreePeople to make real change on your campus and in your community! We can help your new or established eco club transform your campus into a Functioning Community Forest.
Choose one area to start
Plant and or care for trees on your campus or at a local park.
Plant a rain garden, install a rain barrel, or convert wasteful sprinklers on campus.
Plant a native plant garden, or host a native plant nursery on your campus to
restore the ecosystem of our local mountains.
Free Resources Include
- TreePeople’s EcoClub Guide – How to get started, whether you’re forming a new club or taking your existing club to the next level.
- Club Project Guides – Choose to do a project on Trees, Water or Soil.
- TreePeople Mentor – A TreePeople staff person is assigned to help you along the way.
- Supplies – TreePeople has access to plants, trees, and tools.
- Field Trips – Get inspired by visiting TreePeople headquarters in Coldwater Canyon Park or attend a TreePeople event in your community.
Get started taking a leadership role that will make your campus greener and more sustainable.