Does TreePeople use eco-friendly paper?
TreePeople strives to use uncoated paper that is either 100 percent tree-free or contains 100 percent post-consumer waste, with a minimum of 30 percent post-consumer waste content. There are numerous options for you to choose from either online or at your local office supply store. We do not use papers that have utilized chlorine bleaches in processing.
Papers that contain 100 percent post-consumer waste
- Neenah Environment smooth, felt, laid, and parchment finishes, acid free, archival quality
- New Leaf Everest acid free, archival quality, chlorine free, ancient forest friendly
- New Leaf Sakura coated, acid free, archival quality
Papers that are 100 percent tree free
- Living Tree Paper Company Vanguard Recycled Plus
- Vision Paper bright white, uncoated kenaf
- Cranes Crest 100 percent cotton fluorescent white wove & laid
- Cranes Crest recycled 100 percent cotton fluorescent white wove
- Neenah Paper 100 percent classic cotton solar white wove
If you have additional questions, please contact our Communications department at (818) 623-4851 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit the Forest Stewardship Council website for additional information on sustainably harvested paper products at www.fscus.org.