Can you refer me to a tree care specialist (e.g., an arborist or tree trimmer)?

Yes! TreePeople can refer you to several qualified arborists in the Los Angeles area. Please contact and let us know where you live and what you need.

You can also search for a certified arborist in your area on the International Society of Arboriculture website.