Angeles Mountain Restoration
Angeles National Forest
Join Forest Aid: Angeles a massive volunteer effort to replant and restore the fire-damaged areas of the Angeles National Forest with 23,000 seedlings in 2011!
All volunteers must individually pre-register to attend. This is a first come first served opportunity.
• Restore wildlife habitat in fire-damaged areas
• Prevent dangerous erosion
• Clean our air
• Restore the forest’s pristine beauty
This Experience Will Provide:
• Your own legacy in our National Forest
• A meaningful family project
• Greater understanding of forest ecology & water
• A fun outing in the mountains surrounding Los Angeles
About Forest Aid:
The U.S. Forest Service and TreePeople are partnering to restore the fire damaged areas of the National Forest. This partnership is based on a simple belief: That a single person planting a single tree can help revitalize fire-damaged areas, effect climate change, clean the air, capture rainwater and build a sense of community. Forest Aid’s mission is to replant and revitalize the mountains of Southern California.